The 2018 New York City Cup Worldwide Showcase is a stay-and-play tournament for all teams outside of the Manhattan, New York City and surrounding areas close to Randalls Island.
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM CONTACTING ANY HOTEL DIRECTLY.
Connections Housing is the official housing provider for 2018 New York City Cup Worldwide Soccer Showcase and will provide all the information necessary for your team(s) to book accommodations.
Out-of-area teams that receive acceptance to attend:
• A three-night minimum length of stay for all travel team rooms; all teams play at least one game Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
• You must reserve through the NYCCUP18 Connection Housing Bureau and
• And Required to stay in one of the NYCCUP18 official hotels in order to participate, No Exceptions.
Any team found in violation of these requirements may be subject to disqualification without refund of their entry fee and may jeopardize their participation in any future Rated Sports tournaments.
TEAM HOUSING INSTRUCTIONS FOR BLOCK REQUEST SETUP FOR ACCEPTED TEAMS:
1. Housing will open in February & all accepted teams will receive invite to access to our housing system.
2. Starting in February, Accepted team managers will receive an email with a link to the system where you will be able to fill out an online request for rooms.
3. You will choose your top 6 hotels (ranked 1-6) and receive a confirmation email of your submission. *If you do not receive a confirmation email, your request was not submitted*
4. Your block will assigned and you will receive a confirmation email with your block information including deadlines and cancellation information.
5. Email email@example.com with any questions or if you need help with your access log in link, etc.
IMPORTANT NOTE: As the official Housing Bureau for 2018 New York City Cup Worldwide Soccer Showcase, Connections Housing and all of our hotel partners have prepared for your visit and hope to make your stay an enjoyable one. We invite you to extend your stay. There are lots of fun things to do in the Big City. Make sure you have the time to see them all.
Contact Housing Call Center
Customer Support Call Center: 702-675-6578